Total Pageviews

Monday, August 8, 2011

Where to begin...

So the question is this week, how do you all begin your scrappy projects... are you the type that can just throw everything together in a blink of an eye, do you start with a new product or a cute pic, are you sequential in your scrapping?? How do you start??

Here is how I start and sometimes hold steady for some time!

I always start with my pictures if its a big project... Sometimes though I get a picture that I just love and have to scrap ASAP! But the majority of the time I start with the pics... I figure which ones will work together and then I start  moving them around on the two pages... Once I have a basic layout figured out then that is when I go shopping in my supplies to find the perfect paper and embellishments to go with it.. This way I know how much room I have to decorate or to work with... Sometimes I have to lay out the pics and it sits like that for a day to make sure that is the way I want them arranged... Back in the day I did too much rushing and just glued things down right away and then felt stuck, so now I take my time in deciding. I really love my Basic Grey magnetic mat. It keeps everything right in its place!

This week I am going to show you how this layout progresses step by step.. especially since this one has been laying like this for more then a day now! It needs to be dolled up!

Let me know how you begin a project in a comment! Happy Creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment