Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Step 2 for layout creation!

I apologize but the gorgeous weather we had this week really made me neglect the project I started! Today I put the nose to the grindstone and did the next step in completing my layout. Plus I started my next design team submission since I haven't heard anything as of yet from the other two.

So when I have the placement of how and what pictures, I next look for all the pretties to go with it! So next I go shopping in my own scrapbook store.. umm I mean room! Since our Disney Trip is a bigger project I have been setting items aside to do this project from some time. As you can see by the items I had gathered I am a hoarder of all things new and old! to help me narrow down what paper I am going to use I usually look at my pics for inspiration. I try to pull out colors that are in the pics to help everything flow when its put together. After I have papers pulled I then go looking through all my various embellishments. I  usually pull an assortment anything from buttons to ribbon to chipboard since at this point I am still not sure  how it will all shape up. Since I have everything organized by travel it helps me pull things quickly. I also of course look at my everyday just in case I have the perfect embellishment hiding in there! So here is some pics of what I have pulled to do my layout. As I said I have some oldie but goodies pattern papers and some newer items as well! When I think of Disney my mind automatically goes to colorful cheerful items so here is my inspiration I am going to pull from to complete my layout this weekend! I Hope everyone has a great Friday!! Happy Creating!





No comments:

Post a Comment