Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The next room is ????

So yesterday I showed you the kitchen today I will show you a couple pics of how our bedroom turned out. I used one of my favorite colors even though its a color most wouldn't think of for a bedroom. I really love how it turned out and my husband actually likes it too! What more can I ask for?? My inspiration for the color was a bedspread that I saw at Target... That is kind of how I put all of the house together when we were building, I would find an inspiration piece for the room and go off of that! So without further ado here is the bedroom in Valspar Bear Claw.  I like picking things that are the unexpected!

I seem to have a lot more traffic today checking out my blog, leave me a comment or better yet become a follower.. If you like scrapbooking, crafts, decorating and crazy pups this blog is for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment