Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunny Sunshine.. I want to bottle you up!

Nothing better then the perfect day. Great day to have the windows open and have a breeze brush through the house. Perfect temperature and the sun was out nearly all day! What more can you want let alone this perfect day happened on a weekend too! Its days like this that I wish I could bottle it up and use it on those not so perfect days!

So I got some stuff done. I completed a card and a layout for my next design team submission I even have an idea for the project as well so I am off to a good start! I submitted a layout for the American Crafts Facebook challenge that starts tomorrow. The theme is vacation.

Here is my layout:
This is of the trip we took last year to Door County. Pictures taken at Peninsula State Park. That place is so gorgeous in the fall. I would love it if you could all take the time to vote! You have to become a friend of American Crafts on Facebook and then like my layout to vote. Pretty simple!

Here is another layout I have recently done. This layout I used all Pebbles items: I actually had a lot of fun creating this layout! I love how simple it is but how well it all came together.

I hope you all enjoyed the weekend and that your week goes by quickly! Happy Creating!

3 comments:

  1. Cute blog! Saw your post on 2 peas...always fun to see other's scrapbook art! I'm following now...can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I love to have some more followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the layouts! Have a good day! :-)

    ReplyDelete