Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer CHA Is here!

I know for sure I am excited to start seeing the pics of what everyone has at the craft and hobby tradeshow. I so wish I could be there to see all the amazing talent, people and products that everyone has to offer.. Unfortunately I will have to live vicariously through the bits and pieces and that the companies and other scrapbook sites feed me instead... I had gone one year when I was still working at the scrapbook store and loved getting to see everything.

Being Friends on facebook with some of my fave companies has helped, since I have gotten glimpses of some of the new items that way. I know Twopeasinabucket.com will be having an online social with challenges, pictures and giveaways. Most of that starts on Tuesday with some of it starting on Monday. I can't wait..  Here are a few links to some of my fave sneaks: American Crafts sneak peeksJillibean.. there are many more too, all the sneak peeks are towards the bottom of those sites posts..  Hopefully the stores around here will get the new lines and not just some of it..

This weekend was productive, I got a few more layouts done!! Yeah!! I will be taking pics hopefully tomorrow, submitting my design team entries on Tuesday, and uploading my extra projects to my blog/or two peas gallery on Wednesday. I still need to work on some cards this week as well to add to my Operation Grateful stash too.. This week should be a productive one since its is to be in the upper 90's all week... I will be hiding out inside in my basement/awesome scraproom!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and I hope the week flies by all for all us worker bee's who would rather be creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment