Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

How to make a gloomy day better!

I found a way to make a not so good day better and be productive at the same time! Imagine that! I have made the decision if its one of those days where nothing is just going right, I will then take time and to scrap some pics or sort through some pics from a happy time and relive those memories to get through the remainder of the day! Since Monday was one of those days for me it made me dig out my Disney photos and finally start our vacation album. It was fun working with the pictures and the fun embellishments and bright papers.. It helped lift my spirits! Plus I am accomplishing something at the same time.. Its a win win!

I am also happy that I am using some of those older products I have been hoarding all this time as well!

Here is the start of our Disney Trip 1 Album!




Happy Creating Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment