Total Pageviews

Friday, July 1, 2011

Operation Grateful and TGIF!

So I have been at a lull to show progress in my organizing mission. Right now I am trying to create cute labels to make everything easy to find and trying to figure out where everything will have a home.. I can get hung up on details like that! Never fear though I have a few days off this week and I am dedicating it to my room and some much needed creative time! If anyone is looking for something creative to do that also gives back to the community take a look at this OPERATION GRATEFUL. I  am going over to my mom's today and we are going to work on creating some cards. There is a local scrapbook store, Scrapbook Superstore in the Madison area that is also acting as a drop off point. I think it will be a fun thing to do plus on this fourth of July weekend its a great way to give back for all they do to protect our freedom.

I promise this week to share the room progress and hopefully some pics of projects! Have a great Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment