Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Heat Wave!

This week has been a long one! The temps have been in the 90's since last weekend and it suppose to go through this weekend yet into early next week.. But there is hope its not to be as humid.. Where is my fall that I Love so much! I am sure Chi town was just as hot and sticky for all those CHA attendees! Did everyone see all the new stuff that is coming out.. I know I can't wait! Two Peas in a Bucket has been doing some challenges this week and here is one that  I made for their Vintage challenge. You are to use something that has a vintage icon on it. Here is the card I made with a vintage embellishment from American Crafts! I used the scraps I had left from a layout I did earlier in the week! Gotta love scraps! I hope you enjoy it! For all of you in the midwest stay cool this weekend!

Here is the card, and maybe it will inspire you to reach out and call someone that you haven't spoken to for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment