Total Pageviews

Friday, July 15, 2011

I had a surprise yesterday in the mail!

So I got home and I had a box of goodies that had arrived from October Afternoon. They were trying to get a certain number of friends on facebook and once they got to that number they were going to pick a random friend to give some goodies. Lucky me! They helped console me after seeing that I wasn't going to win the American Crafts summer challenge.. just not quite enough votes!

So I ended up with the whole collection of 5 and Dime from October Afternoon. Now I have to find some pics and do some cool projects with it. I can't wait! Here is pic of my loot! Makes for a very happy girl!



See I told you its a lot! I didn't think they would be that generous! I love it!! I love 1/2 day fridays over summer! I all ready have worked for the day, gotten a hair cut which I actually really really love and have been to the bank all ready.. Now I get to go play! Happy Creating and have a great Weekend!!
Friday Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment