Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekends! Too much to do and never enough time!

So I did manage to do some organizing last night when we got back home. I had to go get some more supplies to carry on with the sorting though since I ran out of storage. I got lucky and was able to get all the totes I needed to hopefully finish sorting out my categories. I was able to find some totes that have a top that latch at Target in the dorm room items that are the perfect size for embellishments and stickers. I love target!

I didn't get as much done as I would have liked this weekend, but that is usually how most weekends go.. Too much to do and not enough time! We had a fun weekend though went and got some supplies for organizing, also got some supplies for the design team submissions, went to the parade of homes to look for ideas for finishing the basement. We saw a few theater rooms which Terry is in love with, unfortunately no hobby rooms! Bummer! Oh well I will have to blaze my own path!

Today started with me cleaning all 3 bathrooms... and then off to spend time with Terry's family. It  ended up being a beautiful day to hang out on his aunts deck!

 I could be down doing some more sorting and organizing.. but this girl is tuckered out! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am hopeful I will have my room finished by mid week!

No comments:

Post a Comment