Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 4, 2011

June Already?

Wow I can't believe this year is almost half over! We have now been in our house for 6 mths! I can't believe it! It feels just like yesterday that we had moved in here. I will say that 6 mths later it feels much more like a home then a house! I still have a few finishing touches left here and there but for the most part the house is decorated! Of course my scrap room is still in progress.. I am hoping to get that looking all neat nifty real soon! Someday it will be really awesome and the basement will be finished, but for now it works great! I have tons of natural light and tons of room. This month I am focused on getting it organized and usable! I am so excited. I will post pics soon! Happy June peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment