Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I think I found the answer to organizing my Scrap Stuff!

So I have been contemplating on how best to organize all my scrap supplies since we are now settled in our  house and I have a designated area again. This is what I came up with!

1. I have to come up with an easy system to remember what I have. I came up with standard categories to sort all my paper and embellishments by.

2. I will go through every item and decide what to keep and what to purge. Seriously I need to stop hoarding supplies.

3. I will label all my things by the categories I have set up. This way I can easily pull all the pet paper and embellishments and it all should be in 2 containers.

So here is some pics of some of the progress I am making. I will share my categories tomorrow! Happy organizing!




No comments:

Post a Comment