Total Pageviews

Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 3 of Organizing.. Yes it continues!

So just so you all know this is being done some very limited time at night after supper mess is cleaned up, so its not like I spend all day organizing my stuff.. So I got all my card stock sorted by color and in cropper hopper paper holders! Yeah! I have now tackled all the embellishments! What a job that is! I have way too much cute stuff! (which is not a bad problem to have!) I am slowly going through the embellishments and figuring out what to keep and what categories I will need for them and how many things to keep them separated! The good thing is though there is an end in sight! So keep plugging along! Also I see a couple of design teams have calls out so  I am excited to try to get a spot. I have to keep trying! I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Here is a summer tray I did a while back! Happy Looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment