Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 1, 2011

What has been keeping me busy!

So this is what I have been frantically working on the last past week! I really enjoyed working with Doodlebug's products. It just makes you happy working with all this bright, cute and cheery supplies!

To be considered for the design team you had to submit a layout, 2 cards and either a home decor or mini album. Here is what I came up with, now I have my fingers crossed... I hope everyone gets some inspiration from the projects!

Here is my layout: I had a lot of fun decorating the snowflakes, which at first was going to be my home decor item, but I decided to incorporate them into the layout instead.




Next is a Birthday Card:
 Next Card is a halloween one, my mom found me the new goodies to work with! I loved working with the new halloween line! The little monsters are so cute! I loved the card design as well it worked awesome with the little monsters!





Finally is my mini album I used the birthday lines to create this cute little keepsake. It worked well since we just had my niece and nephew's birthday party so I had fresh pics for inspiration as well! I had so much fun with the diecuts and the stickers and my pop dots!









I hope you enjoyed my projects and happy creating!!

3 comments: