Total Pageviews

Monday, September 12, 2011

Another Monday Bites the Dust!

The weeks and weekends have just been flying by! This weekend I got some things cleaned up. I got things ready for my cousin's garage sale this weekend and I got all my items tagged for the sale that my local scrapbook store is going to have later this month. I have to do some more digging since I still have tags left for the store! I have to see what else I can purge! All in order to get more! The weekend was productive at least!

This week I am going to have a little hiatus in the middle of the week for my birthday! Not sure what I am going to do, but I won't be at work! I am hoping to get maybe get some creative time in! If I do I will be sure to post my creations.. I am thinking it will be halloween cards!

I love it, the weather is suppose to get nice and crisp as well this week! I LOVE FALL!!!
Here is a layout that I did earlier this year with some fall pics from my favorite place in the world during the fall, Door County!



I hope everyone enjoys fall as much me! Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment