Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Some "Doodle" icious Halloween Cards

So Here are the pics of the cards I made over the weekend. All products besides the white card are Doodlebug. I really love working with their cute halloween monsters. I just love how many cards you can make with the one sheet of stickers! I am still hoarding all my 3D Monsters! I am terrible that way. If I think something is too cute I don't use it! Kind of defeats the purpose! I am sure I will find a special project to use them on! I hope you all enjoy the cards! I had some battery issues the other night with the camera, so I didn't get pics taken yet of our fall decor. I hope to do that tomorrow night!




HAPPY CREATING!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love "happy" rather than scary Halloween designs, just like these:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards, I just looked through older posts and really enjoy your creative style!

    ReplyDelete