Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 5, 2013

I am Back... Refreshed and Ready to go!

I know, its been awhile since I had last posted. It wasn't my intention to take a hiatus from the blogging world, but life got in the way.

For me years are in school years since I work for a school district. At the start of last summer everything was going fast and furious and everything was going well, almost too well. Husband was back to working fulltime and not doing temp work, and I had just received a promotion. Things couldn't be better in the career arena.

Shortly after we found out we were expecting. This was the cherry on top of everything else going well. This had been a long roller coaster of a journey for us since it was 3 years in the making and we had pretty much given up any hope of it becoming real for us. We were ecstatic when we found out. We were at 12 weeks; and had just shared the news with most family and friends. I had my first appointment with a doctor at that time and everything came crashing at that point. We found out during the ultrasound that the baby had died. Its been a much tougher journey then I had anticipated to bounce back. Hence why I took some time to slow down a bit.

I can't believe its been a year since all of that has happened life moves way too quickly. With that being said Fall is peaking its head in good old Wisconsin and for me this season is the highlight of the entire year. I am going to try and start sharing some of the projects I have been working on. I recently took the plunge and started project life style scrapbooking, I have a Halloween banner that I just finished,and cards will of course be on the way as well. I look forward to sharing all of these goodies with you again.

Here is my favorite card from last year to get you all in the Fall Halloween mood! Supplies are Doodlebug, their Halloween collection from last year. Its no surprise that I have once again bought some of their goodies this year as well and I can't wait to go play and create with!

 
Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment