Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holiday Projects Galore!

I love this time of year, I just wish there were more hours in a day to get all of the projects done that I want to! As many of you may know I make all of my holiday cards to send out and no two are identical! I am not one who likes to do a production line or mass produce if I don't have too! I love just getting everything out and seeing how inspiration hits! So here are some of the cards some will see coming their way this year! I hope it helps inspire you to create something special yet for this year or for next year!

Here are some items I made with Doodlebug Design's North Pole Line. I love the traditional colors of this line. I of course used some of my Tonic punches as well on the projects. I used the Simplicity Victorian Border punch and the Scalloped Arc Border along with the medium Holiday Tree and Multi Level Snowman punch.

                                                           
                                                               Here are there close ups!





I will be back with some more projects tomorrow! Stay warm (here in WI we are in the middle of a blizzard, 14 inches and counting!) Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment