Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Halloween Cards

I had some fun playing with my Tonic punches and with some of my long lost stash of halloween scrappy goodies! I love digging though my seasonal stash of things and forgetting what I have and making things work together! Don't get me wrong I have new halloween goodies, but I felt compelled to use some of my older stuff first!

For these cards I used for pattern papers Authentique Glowing and embellishments are Authentique Glowing and Making Memories. As for punches I used the Scalloped Arc Border simplicity punch and the Tag and ticket Duo punch. I had a lot of fun playing with all the pattern papers and the fun little diecuts from the collection. I love that this has a vintage feel to it as well.

Here is the whole collection of them. 



Here is a close up of two tiny cards I did. 


This is one of my favorites since it has all the fun pattern papers!!
 

 
Another fun one that I used just the scalloped border punch.



This one I used the big die cut for the saying and I used the border punch just on the tips of the strips. 
 
I hope this gave you some ideas on what to do with some of your stash! I hope to have some more halloween projects yet this month so stay tuned!
 
Happy Haunting!!

5 comments:

  1. Those are all awesome! :) Love the paper collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards! I love how you used that patterned paper-lots of great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards! Love the papers. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete