Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Who doesn't need a Happy B-day Card now and then...

I have been busy working on a home decor project last week, which is almost done and pictures will be coming.. I have one more coat to do on those items before I can declare them finished! In the meantime though I have made some simple Birthday cards.. It seems like we are always needing a birthday card around here so I made a few up to have on hand. As like most of my cards I used scraps and odds and ends that are left from some other projects. I think its fun to see what you can come up with from the leftovers! Plus I hate to waste or throw any pretty paper out! Don't you??

Most product is from doodlebug. Here is a look at some simple doodle-y birthday cards!

 Some are a little girly and some are little bit more manly! 
Here is a pic of the original project that left me with all the fun Doodle Bug leftovers! I made a mini book of my niece and nephew's birthday!


I hope this helped inspired some birthday fun! Happy Creating! 

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards. I love that you used up scraps for them! I always feel some kind of sense of accomplishment when I do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!! I saw the Doodlebug in the preview pic and couldn't wait for the page to load!!! Just awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete