Total Pageviews

Monday, November 12, 2012

Thanksgiving Table Decor

I have a post to help you get your Thanksgiving table going from ordinary to fabulous without a lot of time! This month I was asked to make some tablescape items for Thanksgiving using Tonic punches. I was up for the challenge since I haven't made anything like this in awhile. I took some time to sort through my punches and see what might work well together. I played a little and then came up with some very crude sketches. Next thing you know Voila! I had some awesome pieces to make my Thanksgiving table look spiffy.


The items I made really didn't take much time at all. I took two pattern papers from the Teresa Collins Giving Thanks line and then 3 coordinating cardstocks to work with. Less is more and easier to work with.  I then used 4 punches to come up with my design. One was a border punch (Simplicity Dotty) and the other was a border strip (Simplicity Daisy). I then took the multi detailed punch butterfly which I love to use along with the mini leaf. This design would work with any of your favorite punches or diecuts as well!


Here is a sample of what it all look likes and close ups are below:





Place Card:


Napkin Ring:


Treat Bag:


Candle Wrap:



Menu:




Here is the setting all set up and ready to go. I hope you enjoy it or get an idea for your own table.


Happy Creating!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful table setting. I love the cute butterfly-it adds a perfect little extra touch.

    ReplyDelete